Since I just spent the last half hour stuffing my diapers, I thought now would be a good time to write about my cloth diaper stash. If you haven't read it already, here is a post I made about the reasons I use cloth diapers.
Now, before you get shocked by the sheer amount of diapers I own, please bear in mind that:
- I have TWO kids in diapers
- A lot of my stash are pre-loved diapers, so I got them on the cheap
- I tried out a lot of diapers in my early cloth-diapering days, and kept them "just in case". I'm ashamed to say that quite a few diapers are rarely used...
- BUT I keep those diapers for demo use to show to mamas who are interested in cloth-diapering
- Bumgenius 3.0 One-Size - 2 dozen pcs - Velcro
- Happy Heiny One-Size - A dozen pcs -Velcro
- Blueberry Dekuxe One-Size -Velcro
- Blueberry Size M - 3 pcs - Snaps
- Coolababy One-Size - 3 pcs - Snaps
- Rumparooz - Size M & L
- Itty Bitty D'Lish - Size L
- Bumkins - Size M
- Motherease One-Size - 4 pcs
- Diaperaps Hemp Organic Size 2 - 1 pc
- FreshBots - Size M - 2 pc, Size L - 4 pcs
- Thirsties Fitteds - Preemie - 6 pcs, Infant - 36 pcs
- Assorted Infant & Toddler sized plain & embellished prefolds bought from the US
- A whole bunch of them, some plain, some printed - There may be at least 50 pcs of these in our house
- Motherease M Size- 3 pcs
- Thirsties Small Size- 4 pcs
- Wonder Wraps One-Size
Aqil wearing his custom embroidered Wonder Wrap Cover with a fitted diaper underneath
We use fitteds and knitted wool pants (often called 'longies' in the cloth-diapering world) for Afraz at night, which is AMAZING because it doesn't leak (I will definitely write about that one day).
Afraz wearing the longies that I knitted
The prefolds and flats were used mostly during Afraz' first month because he couldn't yet fit into any other diapers.
1-week-old Afraz in a Snappi'd Preemie-sized Prefold
I'll write a review for the diapers in my stash one of these days. Till then, please refrain from gossiping about this crazy mama with a crazy large diaper stash ;)